Opportunities as a Media Partner
Engage with your target audience in a professional business environment. For more information, contact us at
The Summit's program topics have been pinpointed and validated by senior executives from the CJR hospitals, Integrated Delivery Networks and Large Orthopedic / Cardiac Physician Groups as the top critical issues they face.
Key issues for 2017 include:
- Physician Engagement – Improving involvement of clinicians in operational efficiency programs
- Expense Management – Improving profitability and quality care at the same time
- Reducing Readmissions – Proving your value proposition
- Culture Change – Achieving organizational goals
- Reimbursement Strategies – Managing Medicare reimbursements
- Innovative Ideas for Leaning Operations – Improving efficiency and profit margins
- Population Health – Strategies to improve health outcomes and reduce cost
Keynote presentations offer a motivational and entertaining perspective on fundamental issues challenging management. The achievements of our Keynotes and their pioneering endeavors directly influence your job today. Delivering thought provoking and frank accounts of their experiences, our Keynote presenters give you the drive to develop forward-thinking ideas and strategies for your organization.
In addition to the traditional session format, panel discussions have been organized to give you multiple perspectives on a topic. The panel is composed of industry practitioners ready to share their ideas and debate strategic issues. As an attendee, you are encouraged to put forward your ideas, opinions and opposing arguments, creating a truly interactive Summit.
Join a select group of industry peers setting the tone, pace and goals of your chosen topic in a professionally facilitated environment. Participant numbers are strictly limited, ensuring all have the opportunity to share their problems and solutions to commonly shared professional challenges. Topics for discussion are selected from industry feedback received during the development of the Summit Program.